Translate This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Human & Dog Anatomy Comparison

I get a lot of emails requesting me to post a link or guest blog from a topic on another site.  Most of these I pass on, preferring to keep to my own topics.  However from time to time something jumps out at me that I'm happy to share.  This is one of those times.

Though this is obviously intended for a younger audience, I really like how it gives side-by-side comparisons of the anatomy of dogs and humans.  So I thought I would share, including a link back to the original site for anyone to use.  Unfortunately the original image is too large to fit in my blog, so I'm giving a link to the site (click on the image below).  Enjoy!

Created by Pet365 - a UK supplier of dog collars, leads and pet accessories. Click below to see the full size version.
Dog Anatomy Infographic