Translate This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

LinkedIn For Vets

Nope, I didn't disappear again.  Just went on vacation for a week.  More on that once I've downloaded the pictures from my camera.

In the meantime, here is a quick question from Jordana....

I love your blog! I am super interested in getting a bit more information about the type of linkedin groups that vets join once they are out of school, for career and job information, so that I can start looking. 

Honestly, I don't participate in LinkedIn as I don't have a real need to network out of my immediate area.  I've received invitations from friends and acquaintances over the years, but it really doesn't interest me.  So why am I trying to answer the question?  Because I know I have several readers who are involved in this profession and I'm sure some of them are on LinkedIn!  So let's see if anyone can help out Jordana in the comments below.